Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #813

to reply to Bethany(discovering the Juliet Letters).....
Hi Bethany, Welcome to the List! We don't just seem like nice people, darn
it, we are nice people! If you ever happen upon any Larry King Live reruns
with Elvis C., check it out-he gave quite a vivid and verbose account of the
text and imagery inspiring that musical creation.
If you have not already tasted his early works(and have any liking to somber
jazz)-his first four albums, although dense with
relationship-anguish-contain that striking beauty the existentialists call
stillness.Similar to the quiet hum found in most of Robert Redfords' films
that will put any baby to sleep! Silence is Golden.Haven't had coffee so I
hope that made sense-Phoenix:)
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dream!"