Elvis Costello

I am a big fan of the later Costello stuff that I have heard.  I listen to all
this useless beauty a lot, and when I'm home I listen to my Daddy's copy of
Mighty like a rose.  I don't like his early punk-ish stuff as much.  I borrowed
the collaberation with Burt Bacherach from the library, and mostly found the
stylistic juxtaposition strange, but it grew on me.  I really like Elvis'
writing style and music.  I don't know if my roommate likes it though... when I
have it playing and leave the room for an extended time, there's always another
cd in when I get back.  It's okay though.  She puts up with my music, and I with
hers.  Everyone is happy.
Sorry if this is disconnected -- some idiot pulled the fire alarm at 3:30 am and
we had to all go stand outside for a while.  It affected my sleep patterns a
lot, and I"m somewhere between cranky-tired and perky-tired still.
Bethany