Re: Elvis Costello

--- Black Draver <marquee at knology_net> wrote:
I read your
> post and now I've got "The
> Other End of the Telescope" on endless repeat.
> It's frustrating for me to try to sing along with
> Elvis.  I can't quite make
> it as high as he gets and so mostly I just harmonize
> with him.  What am I
> saying?  That's all I mostly do anyway.  (I've yet
> to open the vast expanse
> of my vocal prowess that I know lies buried
> somewhere deep underneath all
> those suppressed emotions and repressed memories)
> LOL.

my only elvis cd is a 'best of',  but oh 'my funny
valentine'-- i sing along with everything in me --
such a rendition of a classic...i tend to repeat the
song until my roomate goes batty -- paybacks are hell,
no?

ha.

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn