Patience on Ebay

Yeah me!  I just won the IRS version of Patience on
Ebay!  I hate to do that, since K & L don't get any of
the money, but I wanted the booklet.  I didn't have
the CD at all, so I'm pretty excited.  Question
though.  I know this has already been discussed, but
if anyone wouldn't mind retelling me.  What's the
difference between the IRS and Scampering Songs
version?  Is the S.S. version the one you can purchase
from OTR's website now?  Inquiring minds want to know!
;-)  ~~ Jessica