Re: Patience on Ebay

In a message dated 10/18/01 2:59:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
verdi_cries217 at yahoo_com writes:

<< Yeah me!  I just won the IRS version of Patience on
 Ebay!  I hate to do that, since K & L don't get any of
 the money, but I wanted the booklet. >>

Jessica,

Congratulations on your win. Although I'm sad I didn't win, I'm glad someone
who is a true lover of OTR music won instead of a collector. Man, I thought
my chances were pretty high since I carried the high bid going into the
closing moments of the auction but hopefully there will be another chance for
me.

Rose