Re: BooHoo

--- Acidroz at aol_com wrote:
> I got out bid for the Patience CD. Hopefully there
> will be a next time but I
> reserve the right to sulk for the rest of the day.

Rose-

Ebay's terms and conditions allows for a 12 hour
sulking period after losing a bid -- I participate in
this on a regular basis.  Of course they forgot to
leave out that once you find something exactly the
same or similara nd win the bid, the 'still in shrink
wrap version' of superior quality over the bid you won
will go to auction for half what you paid -- this is
how I ended up with three medicine cabinets...

Liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn