Conjectures

Greetings OTRites,

I am a No. Ky ex-patriot presently teaching theology at the University of Toronto, Canda.  I'm looking for information on a song titled "Conjectures of a Guilty bystander."  I'm wondering if this song has any connection with the book of the same title by Thomas Merton.  Merton is my favorite spiritual author.

In light of the recent attacks on the US I have been experiencing nostalgia for the US, a country I have often taken for granted.  Hence, part of this nostalgia includes listening to OTR and downloading MP3's accordingly.

Hope all is well,
John Dadosky
john.dadosky at utoronto_ca