Re: here's a question- (otr content!)

--- Melanie Shannon <arwen725 at hotmail_com> wrote:
> although, i think i'm looking for a stronger lyrical
> through-line- or maybe
> i'm getting neurotic about it.  i certainly wouldn't
> want to include
> musicals in this discussion!

These sounds to me like a concept album.  It happened
all the time in the seventies and early 80's.
Dark Side of the Moon and all that.

Kelvin

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."