Re: New Music through OtR

    The show is available on CD.  I don't have the CD, but I *think*
 you can buy it through Galaxy 21 Records.

There are a few different packages of the tribute show out there.  The one I
have is very nice, put out by Millenium 8.  It's a double CD, the other disc
including both the 1995 and 1997 Cornerstone shows by Adam Again.  Not the
highest quality but still great to have. I'd recommend that one.  Another is
also a double, with the other disc being the Greg Lawless (AA's other
guitarist) solo album.  I don't have that yet but hope to get it soon.  KMG
also released a nice disc called 'Gene Eugene: the music, the message, the
memories' It doesn't have anything unreleased, it's a compilation of tunes
from his various bands and tunes by bands he worked with in producing and
starts with the Choirs tune for Gene - Hey Gene.  A portion of the proceeds
go to the Gene Eugene Memorial Fund so it'd be well worth picking up.  If you
don't have all the Adam Again CD's, 'Worldwide Favorites' would be a most
worthy acquisition as it includes a few tunes from the hard to find first two
releases.  Also KMG.

Rose said:
Gene is painfully missed.

how true, Gene was truly a 'treasure in a broken land'.
His death hit me hard.
I loved the music he made so much.
Gene and Mark Heard both gone now - two of the best things to ever hit CCM
or the entire world of music for that matter.
man...

kevin