Re: New Music through OtR

>i'm sure there are those who know more about this than i do, but sadly,
>last
>year (earlier this year?) gene eugene, who was the driving force behind
>adam
>again passed away. he apparently died of a heart attack...  he was only 39,
>i believe.
>
>i think i heard something about adam again playing a set at cornerstone
>this
>past year? something about some of gene's friends singing in his place..
>like mike roe, derri daugherty? maybe? someone else fill in if you know
>more...

   This is correct.  The show was at Cornerstone 2000, a couple of
month after Gene's death.  Great show. Linford sat two rows in front
of me.  His wife was on stage singing a couple of the songs,
along with Derri Daugherty, Mike Roe, and Mike Knott.

   The show is available on CD.  I don't have the CD, but I *think*
you can buy it through Galaxy 21 Records.

    Jeff

    Visit the Over the Rhine History Page:
    http://jeffreyholland.tripod.com/otrhine/index.html

----
Jeff Holland      JHolland444 at hotmail_com
http://JeffreyHolland.tripod.com