Re: New Music via OtR

In a message dated 10/11/01 9:24:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
darmstrong at raygroup_com writes:

<< Chantal would be yummy....but I'd rather see any of the following:

 The Innocence Missoin
 Jonatha Brooke >>

I was introduced to Jonatha a short time ago by a fellow listee from another
list a while back. He just moved to the Chicago area and invited me to go see
her in concert being a big fan. So the first time I heard her is live. Talked
with her a minute after the show. She loved the fact that I had never heard
her before and came out to see her and said that was all the better. A
wonderful songwriter. I love the 10cent Wings disc, especially the song
'Annie'

kevin (blurry eyed from reading 150 plus posts between last night and this
afternoon)