Re: Support an OtR fan?

If I make it out there, which I hope I do, there's a few factors besides $$ if I'm to seal the deal.  I'm over-whelmed, beyond thankful and too blown-away to accept the offers.  (i know i've emailed separately, but thank you again)

Instead, I say we all toss that $10 in the middle of a table and have a drink buying frenzy?!?!  Anyone?  Anyone?  *waves her own $$in the air*  :D  (please don't let me be the only one w/ quality lush potential...)