Support an OtR fan?

"I am sure hoping too... I'm at the finger-crossing stage right now.  Still looking at $650+.  Makes my head boil at airline prices when my former housemate in Colorado says "hey!  I found $398 r/t from Denver to Honolulu, think I'll come home for a week or two!!"  WHY!? I say...  WHY?!?!      ; )"

I am doing this unsolicited and probably should ask first, but that's not the kind of guy I am.  I just got this message and thought, what if it was just $650 keeping me from seeing Karin in concert once again?  I don't know if Michelle has the money to make this hop across the ocean, or if she would even accept a donation.  But, I figured if each of us gave a check for say $10 to her trip over here it would be in the "Spirit of OtR" that Linford so eloquently spoke.  I don't know the logistics behind this, or if this is actually a doable thing, but it just popped into my head.....I can think of LOTS of other things that I have spent $10 on that have been less worthwhile than this.  I promise I personally have nothing to gain (I won't be at the show personally).  Just throwing it out there for consumption.  What kind of people are we?

Ready to write a $10 check.

Barry