flyin eastward

stevie boo sed:

>Unfortunately, they don't come out here nearly often enough, so you've got
>take things in your own hands and make the trek back to Cincy like the rest
>of us!  :)  Airfares are actually quite low these days - I'm sure you could
>fly back there for less than $200.  Besides, everyone's doing it!

such optimism...

unfortunately, yesterday was payday, and i was quite disheartened to find
that my check was smaller than the petty cash check.

incidentally, i was quite happy it was also pub night.

melanie

The creator of the universe works in mysterious ways. But he uses a base ten
counting system and likes round numbers.
- Scott Adams