Re: New Music via OtR

i'm sure there are those who know more about this than i do, but sadly, last
year (earlier this year?) gene eugene, who was the driving force behind adam
again passed away. he apparently died of a heart attack...  he was only 39,
i believe.

i think i heard something about adam again playing a set at cornerstone this
past year? something about some of gene's friends singing in his place..
like mike roe, derri daugherty? maybe? someone else fill in if you know
more...

good day,
eric.