Remey Zero

Saw Remey Zero on Conan O'brien the other night. Should be good band in
radio arsenal to combat the boy bands and rid the waves of cheeze
	Doing awesome stuff with three guitars. Chord magic! I think
there's something new under the sun, or maybe just another hit. I want it
to be a hit, but I don't know the name of the song?

WS