Re: Remy Zero

W.S. wrote:
> Saw Remey Zero on Conan O'brien the other night.
> Should be good band in radio arsenal to combat
> the boy bands and rid the waves of cheeze
> 	Doing awesome stuff with three guitars. Chord
> magic! I think there's something new under the
> sun, or maybe just another hit. I want it to be
> a hit, but I don't know the name of the song?

Remy Zero will do well on college radio, but that's
about it.  they fit in with the Travis, Coldplay,
Radiohead, Oasis, Palo Alto group of rockers...

three albums to their name: Remy Zero, Villa Elaine,
and their most recent The Golden Hum... was the song
you heard "Glorious #1" or "Save Me"...?

i saw them last week open up for Travis on their
third annual tour through the states... good stuff...
Travis always seems to pick them as an opener... not
bad... :)

i dig their song "Gramarye" off of ther 2nd CD.  for
some reason they were on some latenight metal videos
channel about 3 years ago.  they were different (ie-
not metal), and the video struck me as very good.
bought the CD not long after that...

Dan

np: radiohead - unplugged again