Re: war...

W.S.,

I quote to you from the Guidelines for Acceptable use of a Juno email
account (http://help.juno.com/privacy/guidelines.html) :

"Off-Topic or Harassing Posting
Articles posted using the Service must comply with the written
charter/FAQ of the newsgroup to which they are posted. If a newsgroup
does not have a charter or FAQ, it is the responsibility of the Juno
subscriber to determine the rules of the newsgroup before posting.
Please know that the vast majority of newsgroups prohibit posts such as
chain letters, pyramid schemes, encoded binary files (such as images or
sound files), job offers or listings and personal ads."

Be very careful. This list has already had one listee cause the band
much distress and embarrasment. I doubt we will lightly tolerate
another. I suggest you stick to OTR content from now on.

-John

--
In the electoral campaign, President Bush named as the most important

  -  Slavoj Zizek, "Welcome To The Desert Of The Real II: Reflections on
WTC"