friday night at bradys...

hi kids!  (sorry, i bet you're tired of me today!  when was the last time i
was so verbal on the list?!)

anyway, i just wanted to let jeff et al know that i will be in attendance
friday night!  (and i'm looking forward to partying that night, too...i get
to spend the night, right guys?).  the only thing is that i have chamber
singers rehearsal until 4:45, and then dr. allred set it up so that i would
start recording my solo for the christmas cd around 5:00...i don't know how
many takes i'm going to have to do or how long it will take, but i'll
hopefully be done by 6:00 and out in kent by 7:30 at the latest!  so you all
better save me a seat!  :)

oh, and as for the person who asked me what songs were on the christmas
cd...i did get that e-mail, and i apologize for not replying sooner...but i
figure i'll send everyone a list of what's on the cd when the cd's are in.
:)  i'm really excited!

i'm singing in my first concert with the chamber singers a week from
saturday!  every day i stand there, singing, and i wonder why i'm in this
group which is so obviously superior to little ole me.  *sigh*  i'm glad,
though.  :)  i wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, and i'm
definitely kicking myself for not having joined sooner!

happy thursday everyone!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka