Re: Moderator

all & especially jan-

here's the thing: i like the list, pretty much exactly
how it is:  we get all worked up and then calm down,
one day i get 50 posts, two days later only 6.  i have
only been a part of the list for a month now, lurking
for sometime before that, but i feel as though i have
met the most astounding people and had we kept it
strictly OTR content i would not have had the taste of
them i have -- you are all delicious.  it seems to me
at times as though we are one big dysfunctional family
, but one i am truly beginning to like.  and yes we
are mean sometimes, maybe because we can hide behind
our computer screens and not have to face the person
we insult but maybe it's because we are real with each
and react in the this reality of the cyberfamily we've
created.

and jan, i apologize for being sarcastic in my
response this morning -- the discussion was
overwhelming today, but i do not regret it persay,
only that i was mean, forgive me.

kindly regarding each of you,
liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn