Re: Moderator

I won't pretend to speak for Linford (heck, I just
wish I could speak half as well as Linford) but it
seems to me at least possible that when he says "what
Over the Rhine is about" he's not just speaking of
OtR-related content, but might instead be referring to
things in keeping with the "spirit of OtR".  In other
words, things we say or how we say them can either
promote or compromise the kinds of respect, beauty,
wonder...whatever...that OtR seeks to create or
foster.

No pop-tart, just a donut.

Kelvin

--- bigLight <biglight at pacbell_net> wrote:

> Think about that: *most* of what gets said here
> runs, according the the
> big L, counter to "what Over the Rhine is about."
>
> Now, we can either all be quiet, or we those of us
> who like emailing
> non-OTR content can move that content to another
> list, one that won't
> hamr the band.

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."