RE: New Music via OtR

--- "Vogel, Andrew (VOGELAP)" <VOGELAP at UCMAIL_UC.EDU>
wrote:
> I learned about the amazing Peter Mulvey from an OTR
> show, and from a Peter
> Mulvey show, learned about the incomparable Vance
> Gilbert. And from OTR, I
> also learned about Ron Sexsmith.

I was extatic when I got to see Mr. Sexsmith at the
Taft last year. Although I knew about him through
other sources, it was a real treat to see two
favourite acts side by side.

I'm also very pleased (logistical problems aside!)
that many from the list decided to show it's love for
the band in the form of a tribute CD. I am honoured to
be part of this project of love and I think that alone
shows Linford, Karin, and the whole kit kaboodle that
it was indeed their music which brought us to this
place.

I must go. Another hectic day at work begins...

It's not as bad as you think,

bink