Re: a new awakening...

Jess writes:

at any rate, for those of you who don't know me, i want to make a few things clear.  i have been a member of this list since 1998, when my stevieboo (who better not be in texas when i'm in california at the end of the month!) introduced me to them.

Trust me, I don't *want* to go to Texas.

Keep your fingers crossed though, although the plan is still for me to have to make the trip, there is, for the moment, a slightly better chance of me being here than when we talked over the weekend.

Steve/Boo
oncleboo at aol_com

“(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl