RE: New Music via OtR

yeah, i'd have to agree with the coldplay submission.  of course, now i hear
them every time i go to the pub...  not that i'm complaining...

(good pub music, it is.)

melanie

The creator of the universe works in mysterious ways. But he uses a base ten
counting system and likes round numbers.
- Scott Adams