Re: jury duty

I actually spent the last two weeks doing the duty.  I
never spent more than a half day downtown, and
actually only went 6 days out of the two weeks.  I did
a lot of sitting, watching CNN, reading, talking to my
buddy who was also on duty.  They only called my
number once, but as we were getting out of the
elevator to go to the courtroom, they sent is back
down.  The case had been settled.  I was disappointed.
 I wanted to actually do a trial.
The most exciting thing that happened was the bomb
threat and the ensuing evacuation of the building.
Enjoy it!  It's time off work!

Kelvin

--- LikeTheQuiche at aol_com wrote:
> Anyone ever been summoned for the duty?
>
> I've been 'honored'

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."