Re: Re: Linford's solo CD

I believe they just ran out. When I received the
promotion a couple of years ago to buy Till We Have
Faces, Patience, and Eve they said they had found a
stash that did not have the sleeves. Nothing was said
about having to sell them without sleeves. I also
believe they explained why there were no sleeves but I
do not remember what it was, it had nothing to do with
loopholes, though.