Re: Re: Linford's solo CD

This is funny.  I was actually logging on to ask if
anyone knew if the GDBD cd's ordered online had the
booklet with them and I saw this.  Which cd is this
referring to?
I want to send GDBD to my sister, but I want her to
have the independant release version.

Kelvin

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> On 10/5/01 8:48 PM, quoth the effervescent
> marquee at knology_net at
> marquee at knology_net:
>
> >Actually I wasn't referring to the CD booklet.
> >This is just my opinion, but I think they lost the
> >rights to their old stuff and the loophole that
> >allows them to still sell it is not to include the
> >booklet.  Someone correct me if you know the true
> >story.
>

> I just thought they'd run out.

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."