CD booklets

That's silly. If it's because of a contract problem, that's stupid and we
should attack IRS with a birage of mail, (all kinds).
	I've seen Over the Rhine on TV twice! (Member's of Over The Rhine
w/cowboy junkies anyway.) (Waiting to see Rhine on West 53rd, or a late
night talk show!)
	There's no reason why people that famous can't have booklets in
their CD cases! And I can't see paying full price for a CD without the
artwork. I would sooner record it from a friend.
	I don't understand it at all? Over The Rhine is also a strong
artwork band, yet no artwork?!

Where's the artsy fartsy?, (beef)

WS