Re: Re: Linford's solo CD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joshua Lawson" <joshualawson at yahoo_com>

> Nothing was said
> about having to sell them without sleeves.

I'm just basing it on the fact that there was no
artwork and sometime a few years ago I heard the
legal loophole synopsis.  That and the fact that
"Eve" was OOP for so long (not even the band had a
copy) and then suddenly they had it back again
with no insert.  Is it a coincidence that the
other two albums which had been sold to IRS
mysteriously appeard again sans the liner notes?
I have no idea.  This is all just theory and
guesswork along with hearsay clouded by memory.

I might also add that the actual disc artwork on
the ones w/out  the inserts are sloppy copies of a
copy that are obviously not original--I also noted
that the TWHF w/o the insert does not have the
same tray insert as the first scampering songs
release.  There is that gold box printing that has
been added, and maybe something else too.  I'm
speaking again from my clouded green swallowtail.
:)

NP: the noisy bar-goers outside returning from the
closing bars.