Re: otr? -- bad kitty, no.

>Eric Schumacher wrote:
>
>np | midnight oil - blue sky mining

You rule dude!  Will you be at any of the shows next month?  Did you get
"The Real Thing"?  'Tis totally, absolutely, undoubtedly, the greatest
unplugged CD ever, though I'm a bit biased...

Wonder if OtR will ever do an "unplugged" CD?  Sure, much of their material
is completely acoustic already, but so much more isn't.  Wow, that would be
gnarly.  Maybe it would be a viable "for Rinelander's only" type CD project.
  Are you listening K&L?  (To me, the whole "unplugged" concept is the one
good fruit borne of the reprobate and narcissistic pop-cultural black hole
known as MTV.)

Matt