Re: otr? -- bad kitty, no.

In a message dated 9/26/2001 3:47:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu writes:

> jef wrote:
>  > Jack's Valentine rox (especially the Snoop version...damn i wish i had my
>  > video camera that night)
>
>  I (and Doug, for that matter) wish *someone* had recorded that show.  I
have
>  heard so many great stories about it.  A date which will live in hilarity.

I WAS THERE!  oh, that was *so* long ago...and what a fun night that was, for
so many reasons.

(hi chris emery...did you fall off the face of the planet?  i miss you!)

i'll never forget the look on duggy's face when he realized he had to share a
mic with karin and terri...he was in absolute heaven!  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka