Re: otr? -- bad kitty, no.

On 9/27/01 12:14 AM, "Matthew Mesina" <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:

>> Eric Schumacher wrote:
>>
>> np | midnight oil - blue sky mining
>
> You rule dude!  Will you be at any of the shows next month?

aww.. shucks. thanks, pal. :)  unfortunately, i won't be at any of the shows
next month. i haven't been to a good show in i can't remember how long.
don't get out much these days... having 2 kids (one of whom is 8 months old)
kind of limits your ability to get out as much as you used to. but don't get
me wrong.. i'd rather spend my evenings with my little boy crawling around
on me trying to bite my nose off while my daughter tries to stand on her
head on my belly any day :)

> Did you get
> "The Real Thing"?  'Tis totally, absolutely, undoubtedly, the greatest
> unplugged CD ever, though I'm a bit biased...

again, unfortunately not... i haven't gotten out for any music purchases
lateley either. i've been existing on mp3's... erm... 'borrowed' from
various sources. but i've got a list a mile long of things to purchase when
time and/or funds become available...

busy is not a bad thing,
eric.

np | violet burning - demonstrates plastic & elastic