unplugged (was bad kitty)

--- Matthew Mesina <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:

 (To me, the whole
> "unplugged" concept is the one
> good fruit borne of the reprobate and narcissistic
> pop-cultural black hole
> known as MTV.)

Speaking of...Did anyone else groove on Bon Jovi's
reworking of 'Living On a Prayer' Friday night?  I
loved it.  It didn't thrill me to much in 87, but it
did the other night.  I actually heard this new
version on the radio a few minutes ago.

Kelvin

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."