"Blessed Be."/"My Momma Sami...'

"just a quick snip that seemed
amusingly...er...relevant:

>>Turn to the East and say,
>>"Air, the element of thought and communication, join
with
>>me! As my mind quests for new ideas, I call upon the

>>qualities of Air within and about me, to speed my
>>good intentions." Light the candle; say "Blessed
Be!"

To each his own....  :)
A."

I don't Pray to the elements...I Pray to their
Creator.
I do Pray with candles and I do say "Blessed Be."...it
means "Be Blessed". It's one of the kindest things
that you can say/Pray...that's why I used it in
response to Peter. I wanted to ask Blessings for him.
I really was trying to come from a point of "Love".

Blessings and thanks for the link...it looks like it
will prove to be very...educational.
Rhonda

np the voices in my head