Re: GDBD

Roz said:
>I am relativly new to all things OTR and have been wondering about the two releases of GDBD. What are the differences if any and >do they differ enough to warrant having both copies? I currently have the Back Porch re-issue.

Roz, you must get them both.  And find even more if you can!  Be like me and get two of the VBP r-r's, two of the SS indies, and two of the VBP advance copies.  These are/will be collector's items!

(just a disaclaimer, I am a completist that you may have heard about --I have relatively few pleasures in life and finding obscure copies of otr releases is one of them)

I'm also working on finding a semi live maybe extinct volcano and going inside it.  I have a list of things to do before I die!

"Don't go to the light!"
"But it's so pretty."
 zzttt!

-)v(