Re: No WTC or Marsha content

lara,
 here are some ideas for you. what about the song,
'give me strength' because i think it's amazing. or if
you want to slow it down a bit, how about, 'thank you
my angel'. and if you really want to slow it down,
what about 'etctera whatever'. also, 'little blue
river' is a catchy tune.. those are just some ideas...
i hope you find the perfect song! it's so hard to
pick, because they write such beautiful music.
 by the way, that's a good idea. i love making mix
cd's for people!
 good luck, let us know what you choose!

 :) amanda

=====
"courage is a weapon we must use, to find some life we can't refuse.... " over the rhine