Re: No WTC or Marsha content

Hi,

Can someone explain to me just what the heck is going on with this
"Marsha" stuff?  It's creepy.

But, with respect to Lara's question, the song that to me always sums up
my favorite aspects of OtR's sound is the version of "If I'm Drowning"
that's on _Besides_.  Granted, the lyrics might not be what you're looking
for, and the length might be prohibitive, but that's my favorite.  If
you want something that's more like what they are now, "Goodbye" might
be good, and "Latter Days" is hard to beat.

What the heck is "wingdings"?  Oh, this is probably a Windows thing,
isn't it?

See ya,
--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                          http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

http://www.zmag.org/fiskbomb.htm