Chauncey 1

Little Chauncey and I met at first at Bridge Club.  She was everything I was
looking for at that time in my life: saucy and dumb as a doornail.  Together
we led the proverbial high life, stealing candy from small children and
programming deviant text-based games in C++.  Back then, our clothes matched
as closely as our hearts.

One day she decided she was going to devote gobs of her precious time
perfecting a meatless meatloaf.  And so I encouraged her.  Spices from
faraway places filled our pantry and our bellies.  Chauncey's husband
prefered a blend of coriander, cumin and firm tofu.  The dog loved it all.
Haha - oh - that dog.