Re: Marsha 3

--- CheetahJN at aol_com wrote:

See, it turns out she had hit a
> particularly low point in her
> life then and was actually planning to rob the gas
> station. Fortunatelly I
> was charming enough to distract her from her goal
> and actually saved her from
> a life of crime.

cheetah dear-
i believe you saved her by joining her in this life of
crime, thus the 200 grand in the bank account.  ahh
the wonderful folly of love and crime.  that, or our
other listee is correct:  marsha is dead, the otr list
is to blame and we are all screwed (especially those
with full names in our addresses), so may i state for
the record i only joined the list 2 weeks ago...:)