Re: Marsha 2

Sounds utterly romantic, cheetah.  Please tell us though, why are you introducing us to Marsha?

This reminds me of one of those B movies where the pycho starts some insane story that suddenly takes a turn for the sane--right before he tries to kill everyone.

You know something like, "And so then Marsha was actually someone on this very list and you all scorned her-- you drove her to drink and then she died in a drunken rage trying to get back the acceptance of the OtR list.  You will all pay now!"  Psycho then takes out magical e-mail gas and puts the whole list to sleep...

 I guess I'm just melancholy since I'm seemingly on a downward spiral.

-)v(

"last night I dreamt you cut off all your hair
discarded all your beauty in despair
declared yourself a concubine
filled the bathtub full of wine
bathed and drank the night away