Marsha 2

I met Marsha one evening at a gas station. I noticed she had a copy of a Tom
Robbins book in her car. I had never read the guy but it heard of him so I
used him as an opening to strike up a conversation with her. She took to me
almost instantly. I latter found out she was a huge Tom Robbins fan and that
mentioning him was probably the only was I was going to get her attention
that night. See, it turns out she had hit a particularly low point in her
life then and was actually planning to rob the gas station. Fortunatelly I
was charming enough to distract her from her goal and actually saved her from
a life of crime.