Re: Lurking Long Enough...

i signed up for the commradery of people who enjoy the
same music as i do, but those people and i do not live
in a musical vacuum, able only to discuss the chord
progression of the 3rd song on the 4th cd.   i
apologize if you've been annoyed, but IT IS why you
have a delete button, feel free to use it,  i assure
you that all too soon everything will be back to
normal, we'll stop discussing and go back to our
pretty american lives, if you are anxious for this you
may want to consider that this is how some people
digest and heal: through discussion.  it's certainly
not by having their thoughts and actions called
bullshit.  in the meantime, i wish i had used the
delete function, rather than read your tasteless post.
 and congrats yours was the first overt flaming i've
read on the list during this past week+.