Re: Lurking Long Enough...

In a message dated 9/19/01 7:25:39 PM Central Daylight Time, GJFinerJr at aol_com writes:

NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE DISCUSSING, SPEWING OR ARGUING YOUR PURE
UNSOLICITED BULLSHIT!!  NOW is a time for MOURNING the LOSS of our fellow
Americans.  People like you and me

for the record i agree 100%.  i'm really sick of the sh*t you guys keep throwing back and forth between each other.  once again my delete button is getting sore.  i don't mean to offend people here, but i signed up to this list because i'm an OTR fan.  i sure as hell didn't sign up to hear all you people's political views and bulsh*t.  once in a while is fine, but lately it's been just plain annoying.

RoAnn