Sometime I like to stick my fingers where they don't belong.

Hey,

Is it my imagination, or does everyone just ignore me on this list?  The last 4-5 private letters I've sent to at least 6-7 of you have gone unanswered, and the public posts I've responded to seem to fall by the wayside with almost no one even nodding that I've responded at all.

Do I have an unapproachable tone in my sentence structure or do most of you just hate me for some personal reason?  I mean, I thougt that last post I sent comparing Jerry Fallwell to the prophet Jeremiah would get at least a few responses.  Talk about sending a silent signal--sheesh!

Okay I have an idea.

Those of you who simply hate me respond privately to this mail with the word "hate".

Those of you find yourself dreading reading my posts and usually don't--if you made it this far, respond privately with the word "dread"

Those of you who really find my posts boring or distasteful and find no real reason to ever respond to me reply privately with the word "boring"

And those of you who harbor a silent vendetta against me and are just waiting to catch me alone at a future concert, please respond with the word "die".

Thanks!

Making out my Christmas card list,
-Mark