Re: Sometime I like to stick my fingers where they don't belong.

> Is it my imagination, or does everyone just ignore me on this list?
> The last 4-5 private letters I've sent to at least 6-7 of you have
> gone unanswered, and the public posts I've responded to seem to fall
> by the wayside with almost no one even nodding that I've responded at
> all.

your imagination.

(:

you pretty much render me incapable of forming coherent replies, so i just
sit on it for days.

then the thread is past, and i've come minutely closer to knowing what it
hink about what you said or anyone else.

once in a while, i'm struck by the instant-worderator, which fills my
fingers with words and i type.

and then sometimes, a topic comes up which doesn't take so much deepcycle
thinking, and my processes don't halt.

and then sometimes, a topic comes up that's been backgrounded in my head
for so long, that the resultant forground leaves me with something to say.

rhysling
--
go away, or i will replace you with a very small shell script.