Re: Sometime I like to stick my fingers where they don't belong.

     This is a big list and many do not get answered.
Some people happen to know each other personally or
through past email exchanges so they are more quick to
answer each other.  Do not worry about it.  The more you
post the more people will know you and reply to you.

--Rick C