Re: Little Blue River Live

If you're using Windows, try right-clicking. If you're using a Mac, hold down the mouse button until a drop-down menu appears. Select "save link as" in either case.

-John

3e.11b6a394.28dbc5a8 at aol_com">

Am I the only one who's been unable to get the file to download?  I've tried multiple times, but nothing ever transfers.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl

--
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"History goes blind and in darkness;
neither ses nor is seen, nor is
known except as a carrion
marked by unintelligible wounds:
dragging its dead body, living,
yet to be born, it moves heavily
to its glories. It tramples
the little towns, forgets their names."

-Wendell Berry, "The Design of the House: Ideal and Hard Time"

http://www.johnpauldavis.org