Re: Little Blue River Live

John writes:

Once again, this month's mp3 on the site is, I think, better than the
priginal version. I've felt that way about a lot of the songs on Films
for Radio. I have mp3s of some songs recorded in 1998, and I much prefer
the live versions of "Goodbye" and "Whatever You Say" to the CD. When I
saw OTR in San Francisco last spring, I was close to being disappointed
with Films for Radio, and it was the concert that redeemed it for me.
OTR has always been amazing live- thier shows carry an emotional energey
akin ot U2's shows, so I'm not surprised, but I wonder if it ins't time
for Linford to cobble together some tracks and release a live album...

-John

Am I the only one who's been unable to get the file to download?  I've tried multiple times, but nothing ever transfers.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl