Re: Memento

This may have been discussed before, but has anybody seen Memento? I watched
it a couple of nights ago. I liked it, but I know I'll have to watch it some
more to "get it".
I was curious if anybody had their own theories about who Sammy Jankis was
(was he real or was he Lenny?). I'd be glad to hear any other
thoughts/insights about the film. The director's name escapes me, but does
anyone know what else he's done? I hear he's working on Insomnia (a remake of
a foreign thriller) with Robert De Niro, Hilary Swank and Roin Williams.
Sounds like a good cast.

Brittney