Re: Falwell and Robertson blame gays and liberals for WTC Attack

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:

> since when does God give precedence to one life over
> another? when did it
> become nations that wer eprotected, not people?
> jesus didn't die for
> nations, masses of people bound by ideology or
> dictators or land
> boundaries drawn by strangers, he didn't die for
> government buildings and
> deptartments. he died for people.

That's a good question.  All through the Old Testament
God blessed or cursed nations.  The history of Israel
is full of their being blessed and cursed/destroyed as
a nation.  I think the question you raised is, given
the fact that those occurances were in the Old
Testament and under the Law, does God still act this
way under grace?  Hmmm...never thought about it...

Kelvin

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."